2016 is quickly approaching, which means it’s time to refresh your garden brand’s Pinterest strategy.
Over the past five years, Pinterest has become the second most high-powered search engine (behind Google) that delivers your content directly to target audiences that want to see it.
The best thing about Pinterest: content survives long-term on the platform.
The second best thing, Pins continue to drive traffic back to your website long after you initially pin it.
A study by Piquora found that 40 percent of pin clicks happen within the first day, 70 percent happen within the first two days, and the remaining 30 percent of clicks happen 30 days and beyond.
This is truly social marketing gold. A tweet lives for about 2.8 hours (if you’re lucky) and a Facebook post lasts 3.2 hours. Pins practically live forever on the site and 80 percent of the images on Pinterest are repins,
Get started creating your 2016 Pinterest strategy with these six tips.