A headline can be tough to figure out. Yet it is the most important step to capturing your audience.
Think about what appeals to you. What would make you click on an article? What entices you to keep reading?
We outlined ways to write the best blog title ever. Check it out to see how to brainstorm engaging headlines.
After reading through those, if you're still stuck, Kim Garst provides some sample headlines, using the info above, that are effective and unique.
Sample Headlines for You to Try:
- The Secret of ________
- Top 10 Ways to ___________
- Why _________ Never Fails
- How ___________ Can Help You Succeed
- What __________ Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Why __________ Isn’t as Bad as You Think
- 5 Tips for Helping You ____________
- How to ___________
- If _________, then you can ____________ (e.g. If you can sew a hem, then you can make this quilt)
- What Everyone Should Know About _____________
- The Beginner’s Guide to _______________
- 4 Keys to _____________
- 10 ___________ the Experts Use (e.g. tools, formulas, products)
- How Many Times Have You ____________? (e.g. tried to change a tire and failed)
- 20 __________ Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- The Truth About _________________
- The Ultimate Guide to ________________
- ___________ Made Simple
- 5 Minutes to a Better _____________
- Here is What Happens When ______________
- Before You __________, Read This Post.
- What Happens When _____________
- You Too Can ______________
- How to ____________ in Less Than an Hour a Day
- 7 Types of ___________ That Will Help You __________
- Case Studies That Prove ______________
- Do ___________ Like a Pro
- 20 Genius Hacks That Will Help You ____________
- 10 Examples of _____________
- 5 Things I Wish I Had Known About _____________
If you were to see your headline on a news website, would you click on it? This is a great way to consider if the headline is applicable and eye catching. Sending it around to other people in the office as a test drive also helps.
Read our e-Book on how to become savvy with content marketing!