Launching a Product People Ask For By Name:
RESCUE!® Stink Bug Trap Case Study
When launching a new product, it's important to have a phenomenal launch plan and great execution. With more than 20 years of experience in lawn & garden marketing, Garden Media knows what it takes to put a new brand or product on the map.
Now more than ever, public relations plays an important role in introducing brands to potential customers. PR tells the brands story, builds its credibility and makes customers “fall in love” over and over again.
In this case study you'll learn:
- The goal and strategy for launching the RESCUE!® Stink Bug Trap
- The three stages of a product launch: crawl, walk, & run
- How to gain media coverage in key print, digital, and brodcast outlets
Launching a Product steps include:
- Concept Development and Testing
- Competitive Research
- Marketing Strategy and Plan Development
- Development & Execution Communications Plan
- Product Sampling
- Product Media Placement