PR Case Study: Branding The Knock Out® Rose
How did the world’s most famous rose become so popular? Learn the public relations strategy and tips used by Garden Media Group to help launch The Knock Out® Rose, now one of the bestselling shrubs in America.
In this case study, we show how The Conard-Pyle Company benefited from Garden Media’s branding capabilities to launch The Knock Out® Rose and build the brand on PR alone for 10 years.
Learn how to create brands with impact by using PR to take a fresh and sharpened approach to brand building.
In this case study you will learn:
- Garden Media's strategy for launching the Knock Out® Rose to the public.
- Total media placements and advertising value for the Knock Out® Rose Campaign.
- Results of our branding strategy including consumer magazines, trade publications, television, internet and radio hits.
PR Practices included:
- Brand Identity and Planning Sessions
- Product and Company Positioning
- Mission Statement and Business Plan Consulting
- Integrating brand strategies at every point of public contact
Our goal is to drive customers to ask for your products by name. Simply fill out the form to the right to download the case study.